“This Week in Rocket League” is a weekly Rocket League news report by community veteran Jasher, in which he gives the readers of Rocketeers.gg an overview on all the things that happened this week in the Rocket League scene. Make sure to check back every week to never miss Rocket League news.
Rocket League Celebrates 3 Years
Rocket League reaches its 3 year anniversary on July 7th. To celebrate, Psyonix is hosting a birthday party on July 19th at Petco Park and releasing the the Anniversary Event on July 9th. The next event includes a casual playlist with the new Stadium arena (a remaster arena from SARPBC), keyless ‘Golden Egg’ crates, and event cosmetics.
— Rocket League (@RocketLeague) July 3, 2018
RIVAL Unveil The Climb
RIVAL Esports announced The Climb, an open and multiple-stage progression event, last Thursday. Starting tomorrow night, the North American event should provide teams from across the region with a chance to compete with the best over four days. For more information, see the Reddit thread.
? July 5th-8th
— Rival Esports (@RivalEsportsGG) June 28, 2018
College Carball Summer Series Returns
|ASC||ASIA PRO LEAGUE||FINALS||LINK||LINK|
- Chicago: “I have never been more excited to compete”
- The Car Meta in Rocket League – A Guide to Picking the Right Car for You
- Why G2’s new contract is a strong sign for Rocket League esports
- G2 sign multi-year contracts
- GEXcon hosts Virginia LAN in late August
- Pluto to sub for FlyQuest
- RIVAL staff to appear on Discussions with Dazerin tonight
- Rocket Hockey League Opens Season 3 Registration
- Rocket League community figures nominated in UK Esports Awards
- The Talk Back shuts down
- Universal Open qualifiers continue