“This Week in Rocket League” is a weekly news report by community veteran Jasher, in which he gives the readers of Rocketeers.gg an overview on all the things that happened this week in the Rocket League scene. Make sure to check back every week to never miss Rocket League news.
Summer Roadmap Released
Last Thursday Psyonix released summer roadmap, a preview of new features we can expect over the next three months. We can look forward to a late May update that includes a new arena, new competitive season, and an additional Monstercat playlist. June and July features 2 in-game events and the release of a new licensed car(s). The roadmap concludes with the Summer Feature Update: cross-platform parties, Progression 2.0, and Rocket Pass.
Octane.gg Expands Stats
Octane.gg has added team rankings, player ratings (per match), and advanced replay stats to their site. For more information, read the Octane announcement.
- Asia Pro League Preview
- Calculated: Chiefs Esports
- Chiefs’ Torsos More Confident Than Ever For RLCS
- Evil Geniuses’ Chrome: Making World Championship “meant everything to me”
- Shakahron about leaving Method: “Practicing can’t fix issues”
- 16 Teams Qualified for Spring Open Swiss stage
- Latest Humble Bundle includes Rocket League
- NARLI Qualifiers Thursday, Friday
- Registration for the Universal Open begins
- Rocket League at the Gamergy Festival
- World Championship tickets are on sale
- 20 Questions with CLG Dappur
- Discussions with Dazerin: Andy Miller
- Discussions with Dazerin: SeaBass
- Heads Up Daily: Achieves Discusses the RLCS Relegations and the Future of Scrub Killa
- Live from Mannfield: “Use Your Tail” Ft. Liefx, Universal Open, Summer Roadmap, Rlcs Tickets and Season 7 Rewards!
- The Talk Back: S2E1 ft. Tylacto
For the latest updates on This Week in Rocket League, follow @JasherIO!