“This Week in Rocket League” is a weekly news report by community veteran Jasher, in which he gives the readers of Rocketeers.gg an overview on all the things that happened this week in the Rocket League scene. Make sure to check back every week to never miss Rocket League news.
Progression Systems Defined
Rocket Pass is a system that rewards players with items by tiering up over a period of time. Players follow a free or premium track to unlock items. The premium pass, purchasable for $9.99, includes more unlockable content, exclusive items, and additional rewards. The tier system is driven by XP but is separate from the level system, which is also receiving a revamp.
Both Rocket Pass and the renovated level system release sometime in the next 2 months with the summer feature update.
- CJCJ talks about his toddler car entrance at the World Championship
- Inside Team Dignitas’ RLCS World Championship Win
- Post-Worlds Interview with Violentpanda
- Psyonix on making Rocket League the biggest sport in the world
- The Evolution of the Rocket League Meta: What Will Be the Next?
- We asked the Pros what they think about the roaring T-Rex goal explosion
- Beyond announces their June Astronauts tourneys
- Insolences is out of Rogue
- Jurassic World DLC releases
- Paschy and Fairy Peak part ways with FreaKii
- Rocket League Asia launches new website
- Team CryptiK acquire Love Decks
- Tickets are available for Northern Arena 2
- World Championship Replays Released
- Zeebo releases his World Championship photo album
For the latest updates on This Week in Rocket League, follow @JasherIO!